Sunday, September 29, 2013

Get into Fall with these fall projects

Follow Me on Pinterest


lindapetersondesigns

The leaves are just now beginning to turn bright colors here in southern Missouri.  I hope and pray we have a very colorful fall!  I'm so blessed to live in such a beautiful area surrounded by the Ozark Mountains.

I've collaborated with my friend Tiffany at Cool2Craft and have gathered some of my favorite fall inspired projects for you featuring projects from Tiffany, Heidi, Candace, Savannah and myself. There's really something for everyone from fall flowers, table decor, home decor and even jewelry making projects.  I hope this get's you in the mood for fall decorating.

I would love if you would share your fall stories with me or suggestions for future videos! Leave your comments below :)

I share new videos every Monday  - so please be sure to subscribe to this blog and to my youtube channel so you don't miss any of them.

Can't see the play list?  click here



Don't miss out! Subscribe to my free project tutorials, videos and tips to help you in your creative home and business life!
Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner

No comments:

Click on a post

Related Posts with Thumbnails