Monday, December 21, 2009

New Polymer Clay Characters!!

Had another creative day yesterday and made a few more characters. These really need a good home!!! Is it yours?

Free Shipping for standard mail inside the US. Priority Mail is $5 extra. Sorry but I can not guarantee that you get these by the 25th.


Snowman Couple
Snow Couple - $21.95 About 2" tall 3" wide





















Photobucket
Let it Snow-Man - $16.95 Approximately 2" tall including glass cube
SOLD - Goin to my new home!!.... Thanks!









Photobucket

Moose & Penguin - $21.95
Approximately 2" tall















Photobucket

Penguin and Ice cube
$12.95 - very small - under an 1"

SOLD! Goin home to Ohio!! Thank you!

Photobucket
Berry Best Friends - Please note the box top they are sitting on is not included.
Very small under an 1" tall
$16.95













Photobucket

Have a Heart Gingerbread - Under an inch tall...very small with dangling heart. Please note that the box is not included.

$12.95

SOLD! Goin home to Ohio!!!! Thank you!


These tiny little figurines are a perfect way to warm up a tiny shelf space.
They are signed and dated.

Remember, they are one of a kinds so first come .....and they're gone!
Thanks so much for looking!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

your work is so cute... I do have a question that I hope you can help me with :o( I cant seem to find out what size and where to find black tiny glass beads for eyes.. I found a sight but have no idea what size. I bought some from michael's, the martha stewart ones for scrapbooking, they are too small. plz help me out??

Click on a post

Related Posts with Thumbnails